Thank you for signing up for our Tennessee Ranch Estate Sale. You will receive a welcome email and call from one of our land consultants shortly.
Centrally located just a short drive from Nashville, Chattanooga and Knoxville!
How is it possible to get mountain & lake acreage for such low prices?
If you have been in the market for real estate, you have probably seen numerous bank foreclosed and liquidation offerings. Thousands of people have taken advantage of this and purchased a property that they can enjoy as a getaway while also taking advantage of the enormous investment potential of these parcels. Banks and developers have liquidated nearly all of these distressed properties. The market is on the rise and there is only a limited amount of property with acreage and lake frontage offered at foreclosure prices with completed infrastructure and world class amenities as this community offers! Saturday, April 14th, purchase all of this at a fraction of the cost that you will find at retail market prices! With lakefront lots, mountain view and creek acreage, ranchettes perfect for your horse and incredible amenities this truly is the property you've been waiting for and is just a short drive from Chattanooga, Nashville and Knoxville. Your dream lake or mountain acreage estate has never been so attainable! Call 844-732-1337 for more information and request a preview showing for this incredible event!
Amazing Properties - Amazing Amenities
- Wooded estates up to 24 Acres with properties averaging nearly 5 acres
- Large private lake with timber-framed lakefront pavilion and stone fireplace, boat docks
- Larger private lake with lakefront pavilion and stone fireplace, lakefront gazebo and boat docks
- Bring your horses! Nearly 30 miles of private horseback trails
- Heated swimming pool with natural stone waterfall and children’s pool
- Four tennis courts, basketball court, wooded park, soccer and softball fields and a community dog park
- General Store with on-site restaurant serving breakfast and lunch
- Beautiful timber-framed private gated entrance
- Fully landscaped with excellent roads, covered bridges, fenced pastures, stone accents, and underground utilities, including fiber optics
The Woodland Group is committed to keeping all personal information, collected from those individuals that visit our website and make use of our online facilities, secure and private. The use of information collected, produced, and displayed through this site and affiliate sites shall be limited to the service for which our Woodland Group Clients have engaged us. Your information will not be sold or shared to any outside party.
The Woodland Group, LLC, Broker
20916 Torrence Chapel Road
2nd Floor, Box B16
Cornelius, NC 28031