NC Blue Ridge Mountain Sale!
Grand Opening Event! One Day Only
on Saturday, December 8th
Midway Between Asheville and Blowing Rock!
Minutes from the Blue Ridge Parkway!
Spectacular Mountain Community with Panoramic Views of Grandfather Mountain!
- 5 miles of Riverfront to enjoy fishing, kayaking or swimming
- 6,000 sq. ft. Mountain Lodge with pool, hot tub and outdoor veranda
- Equestrian Center with high vaulted ceilings, padded barn flooring, a tack room, and 8 acres of pasture
- 20 miles of Hiking and Horseback trails
- Community Gardens and Vineyard
- Paved Roads, Underground Utilities and Gated Entrance
- Minutes to Blowing Rock, Boone and the Blue Ridge Parkway
Mountains and a scenic river, a rare combination to find in Western North Carolina. On a clear day, you can have a front row seat to view the Blue Ridge Mountain panorama that includes spectacular views of iconic Grandfather Mountain. Relax and watch the sunset slip behind the Linville Gorge Wilderness. Dip your toes in the over 5 miles of peaceful mountain river frontage.
After a day splashing in the river, residents retreat to our 6,000 square foot Mountain Lodge at the mountain’s summit where the eagles soar. It’s the perfect place to take in the majesty of the hundred mile views of the Blue Ridge Mountains. The best was saved for everyone here with a well appointed rustic lodge, infinity-view saline swimming pool, hot tub and outdoor living room facing Grandfather Mountain.
Enjoy the Vineyard and Gardens that share the banks of the River and are where residents come to harvest and picnic in the sun. This is the perfect place to listen to waterfalls and spend the day exploring over 20 miles of hiking trails just above the community’s full service equestrian center.
There’s plenty of elbow room to feel secluded with endless activities to enjoy. Or, step out to enjoy the Blue Ridge Parkway, the quaint village of Blowing Rock and the iconic mountain town of Boone. Don’t miss your chance to create your legacy in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains!